Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Short One Today 1-24-2011

Hey Ya'll

SO today is going to be a short email cause I have a headache andstaring at the computer doesn't make it any better! Today was ourtemple day so I didn't email yesterday and we had transfer calls lastnight. Elder Grant thought that he would just get to kick back andrelax this last transfer but not so, they have moved the xone leaderarea over to my area so I will finish out as zone leader of the bookstake zone! Life is going good here we have found several greatinvestigators and the recent converts are all doing good! It seemsthat I have caught a second wind of life even my companion commentedon it. I have caught the desire to ju8st work like crazy these lastfew weeks! hope all goes well for all this next week!LoveGreg

No comments:

Post a Comment