Wednesday, May 13, 2009

From: Charles Grant [mailto:greg_grant@myldsmail.net]
Sent: Tue 5/5/2009 11:08 AM
To: Grant, Susan
Subject: Last Email from Utah



Hey, so not much going on here! Except tot he fact that we can't wait to get out of here! Haha
SO yes, we have our flight plans! WE fly out at 8:30 from Salt lake and land in L.A. at around 9:30 then we have a three hour layover! I will call if I have time during both! Tell Carly she should definatley stay home so I can talk to her! Lol normally we wouldn't talk very long but pres. Carlson says go for it since mothers day will be the day before and we don;t get to call! Wish we would have left a week wearlier! LOl Send the cell phone with Dad and tell him his class will just have to deal with him getting a call in the middle of class if he is in class when I call! Lol

Ooops, sorry I complained but I love hearing what goes on at home in a week! Nothing ever changes here so I like to know the world still rotates! Lol All of the mexico called missionaries are delayed till the swine flu clears up! ITs a good thing that we aren;t delayed by it! Lol

So, my korean is coming but I'm so dead when I get over there! The native Koreans speak to us and my ears just go... Uhhh... what language is that! Lol In other words I will not be able to know what people are saying and I will have a vocabulary much similar to michaels... onlty they are all gospel terms which I know! LOl
I'll write a long email on the next P-day I have, though I have no Idea when it will be so send me an email by tuesday next week with all of your questions about Korea! I finally get a full hour to write! Lol
Did you happen to transfer thart money over for me into my account! It will be good safety money as I travel and a great asset to have when I use it for the electronic dictionary! I absolutley love technology now that I have been away from it for 3 months! Lol
It will be nice to get more emails when I am over in Korea!
So I had to give my companion a blessing two nights ago because he was sick! First time I had ever given the blessing part and not just annointed! Wow, I have never felt the spirit so strongly! I truly felt as though it wasn't me speaking, that it was the lord granting him a blessing of Comfort so that he would feel better! I love the gospel it is awesome!
SO when the french open occurs I don;t want weekly updates but it would be nice to know who wins! Lol and tennis and prom pics. from carly are a must for the first package I'm totally looking forward to recieveing those!LOl
Sorry this email is so scattered but I am way excited to get the heck out of here! Lol I'll write more about what is going on in my snail mail letter! and the video! When you send the next package I could use some multi-vitamins as I think the spicy food isn;t going to be so hot for my stomach! Tell Dad he owes me a racket! I weighed myself for the last time yesterday as the gym is now closed for remodeling and I was 198- I came in at 203 and a little bit and have dropped just over five pounds! Wahooooooooo.... (That may be muscle weight though! Dang!) Oh well I lost it!
I love you tons Mom, tell every one that I'm doing great, loving it, can;t wait to get out, and that I love them!
Your son, Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment